Avatar-based Sign Translation
WHAT: Get to know the project "Municipal Sign Language Avatar" as well as the research project AVASAG and which possibilities this avatar-based language assistant for automated sign translation offers, also in the context of the updated legislation on digital accessibility with the Barrier-Free Information Technology Ordinance (BITV) and the Barrier-Free Strengthening Act (BFSG).
• Thurs. Jan. 20, 2022, 2:30 p.m.
• Wed. Mar. 09, 2022, 10:00 a.m.
• Thurs. May 05, 2022, 2:30 p.m.
• Fri. Jun. 24, 2022, 10:00 a.m. → Digitalday! → register here
Virtual Trainer - the eLearning-Platform
WHAT: Learn all about our eLearning with avatars - managing to monitoring - and the new, deceptively real-sounding neural voices for individual interactive learning modules with avatars as instructors.
• Tues. Jan. 18, 2022, 10:00 a.m. → register here
WHAT: eLearning with digital avatars in over 50 languages. We show you the process of turning your training content into an attractive and interactive learning module with avatars as speakers. These learning modules are lively and appeal to all senses of the learners.
• Tues. May 03, 2022, 2:00 p.m.
• Fri. Jun. 24, 2022, 2:30 p.m. → Digitalday! → register here
AVASAG - Deaf consultation hour
WHAT: AVASAG's team and sign language interpreters will answer your questions about the research project in sign language.
• Mon. Jan. 24, 2022, 11:00 a.m. → cancelled due to illness - new date to follow